2019 Briggs & Stratton 3100 Max PSI / 2.5 Max GPM (020661)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3100 Max PSI / 2.5 Max GPM (020661)
InStart® lithium-ion powered starter so you don't have to worry about choking, priming or pull starts.
- InStart® Technology: Tap into lithium-ion power to start your Pressure Washer with the push of a button, and eliminate priming, choking and pull-starting.
- Briggs & Stratton 875EXi Series™ Engine: Fuel every project with plenty of reliable Briggs & Stratton power from this 190cc OHV that delivers 8.75-ft-lbs of gross torque.
- Easy Start™ Pump: Get carefree performance from a maintenance-free pump specially designed for high-performance and easy, low-effort starting.
- All-Steel Base: Protect your pump from impact and corrosion with a highly-durable base that's 2X stronger than tubular style frames.**
- 5-in-1 Nozzle: Switch between jobs with just a few clicks and open the door to new cleaning potential.
- Integrated Detergent Tank: Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank.
- 30 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 30 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Convenient Fold-Down Handle: Reclaim your garage space with a foldaway design that can be tucked away in small spaces.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020661
- GPM*: 2.5
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 8.75.00
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3.0
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Thermal Relief Valve: On Board Tank
- Length (in): 24
- Height (in): 66
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 3 Months
- PSI*: 3100
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Pump Type: Axial
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: On Board Tank
- Weight (lbs): 66
- Width (in): 17
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 24 Months
NOTES:** Compared to a tubular-style pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test. *This pressure washer is rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers).** All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. ***See operator's manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details.
- Engine Size
- 190 cc
- 3100 psi
- Hose Length
- 30 ft.
- 66 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.3.0 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 2.5 gpm