2019 Briggs & Stratton 3200 Max PSI / 2.7 Max GPM (020655)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3200 Max PSI / 2.7 Max GPM (020655)
Clean driveways, sidewalks or other big projects faster and easier.
- Briggs & Stratton CR950 Series™ OHV Engine (208cc): This engine combines professional-grade power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: strong, quiet and durable.
- Heavy-Duty Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- 30 ft. High Pressure Hose: Lets you clean further without having to move your pressure washer.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- 10" Never Go Flat Wheels: For added mobility over rough terrain.
- Model Number: 020655
- GPM*: 2.7
- Engine Series: CR950 Series
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Pump Type: Heavy Duty Axial Cam Pump
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: 1x half gallon detergent tank
- Weight (lbs): 68
- Width (in): 22
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 3200
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 9.50.00
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Thermal Relief Valve: True,1x half gallon detergent tank
- Length (in): 32
- Height (in): 68
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day Limited
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Size
- 208 cc
- Engine Type
- CR950 Series
- 3200 psi
- Hose Length
- 30 ft.
- 68 lb.
- Flow Rate
- 2.7 gpm